Customers can expect a methodical process that includes full project scoping, clinical and technical discovery, individual solution design, and development of an implementation plan. Coupled with post-deployment service and consulting, Rauland Responder Design & Implementation Services help customers achieve goals now and sustain improvement over time.
Strategic Implementation Lifecycle
Years of clinical and IT experience have influenced our Strategic Implementation Lifecycle, a proven Design and Deploy-phased approach that delivers results.
As partners, our focus throughout the solution design and implementation process is to:
- Define the ideal user experience with your solution, applying systemic design thinking to the overall product & service experience
- Determine the business capabilities need to support solution delivery including process, personnel, technology and partners
- Identify how to best measure the business impact of your Enterprise solution to key stakeholders and document the results
- Deliver a solution design that can adapt across the implementation timeline with a focus on continuous improvement in response to the organization’s metrics and technology decisions
- Drive adoption of full solution functionality through the development of standard education plan and e-learning that supports all users over time
- Guide staff to leverage data for solution-oriented conversations and timely care plan adjustments
Phases and Process Groups